event_seat PhD Student
Investigating the possible health risks of microplastics (MPs) via the oral exposure route.
- B.Sc. in Biology, Department of Biology, University of Patras
- M.Sc. in Biological Sciences: Research and Application, Department of Biology, University of Patras
3 years as a researcher in Ecotoxicology and Environmental pollution, performing ecotoxicological risk assessments using mussels, microalgae, avian peripheral blood and human lymphocytes.
1. Kalamaras, G., Kloukinioti, M., Antonopoulou, M., Ntaikou, I., Vlastos, D., Eleftherianos, A., & Dailianis, S. (2021). The Potential Risk of Electronic Waste Disposal into Aquatic Media: The Case of Personal Computer Motherboards. Toxics, 9(7), 166.
2. Kloukinioti, M., Politi, A., Kalamaras, G., & Dailianis, S. (2020). Feeding regimes modulate biomarkers responsiveness in mussels treated with diclofenac. Marine Environmental Research, 156, 104919.
3. Tsarpali, V., Kassara, C., Barboutis, C., Papadimitraki, M., Kloukinioti, M., Giokas, S., & Dailianis, S. (2020). Assessing the seasonal and intrinsic variability of neurotoxic and cyto-genotoxic biomarkers in blood of free-living Eleonoras’ falcons. Science of The Total Environment, 711, 135101.